Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Cactus

I'm dreaming of a green Christmas....just like the ones I never knew....
Seriously, this weather up here in the U.P. so far has been just fine. The last few years were soooo bitterly cold I could hardly stand it, so just this one year we can do without the cold.
I went to my son's Christmas band concert tonight. We parked pretty far away. I didn't wear a jacket. I DIDN'T freeze. Yippeeee...


If you need any of these Fun Stampers Journey supplies, you can shop here.

Supplies: (all FSJ unless noted)
BD-0062 Stuck on You Stamp and Die Bundle
DI--0024 Thanksgiving Die Set
CS-0023 Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock
CS-0013 Hazelnut Blend Cardstock
CS-0040 Whip Cream Cardstock
PP-0018 Winter Fresh Prints Paper Pack
IP-0012 Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad
IP-0049 Cranberry Bliss Ink Pad
IP-0022 Lemongrass Ink Pad
IP-0011 Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad
TO-0097 Journey Blending Brush
IP-0088 Fusion Blender
AC-0005 Journey Twine
AC-0023 Cut Rhinestones
saying is an old Angel Company stamp
Snowflake punches (Marvy)


Hope you enjoyed your visit. Come back again.
Becky

No comments: